AML in Review – A look back at 2018 and a look forward to 2019 - NASBA CPE 1.5
- Speaker:Dr Gina J. Lowdermilk
- Product Code:GRC-90404
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
This topic is available for On Site and Corporate Training. Contact our Support for more information.
NASBA CPE - 1.5
A Look At Some Of The Hot Topics And Issues Regarding The AML Environment In 2018, And What Is On The Horizon For 2019 .
The financial environment changes constantly to address new issues and concerns regarding AML. In 2018, AML addressed changes and challenges, and now is preparing for 2019.
Why you must attend:
By understanding what has gone on in the AML environment in 2018, financial institutions can be proactive in its AML efforts to ensure they are addressing and aware of potential AML situations that could impact them in 2019. Financial institutions would be able to prepare and address AML concerns timely and effectively.
Areas we will be covering:
- AML Rewind for 2018
- How can it impact a financial institution
- What can an institution do
- Review of past hot topics
- A look into the future
To gain perspective and insight on the AML environment from 2018-changes, expectations, event, and take a peek into AML in 2019 as to what to expect and prepare for.
Who will benefit:
- AML Officers
- AML Personnel
- New Account Opening Personnel
- AML Departments
- Financial Institutions
- Credit Unions
Dr. Gina J. Lowdermilk, PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a qualified BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been on working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders. Her 15 years of experience has given her the opportunity to work with small community banks to large international financial institutions. Her roles not only included BSA/AML and Compliance, but also operations, lending services, business development, marketing, management, department development, and asset quality.
Ms. Lowdermilk has worked with all of the financial regulators and examiners. She possesses advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer, Visio, and Access skills. She also has experience with FiServ, BAM, CRA Wiz, TeamMate, COGNOS, and Metavante banking software. Gina has been responsible for creating both recurring and ad hoc executive management and board presentations. In addition to her above experience, she is also an adjunct instructor for the business and construction management programs at a local college, as well as writes numerous BSA/AML and Compliance articles, training materials, and manuals as per clients’ requests.