Anti-Kickback, Fraud, Stark, and Marketing - Where are the Landmines?
- Speaker:William Mack Copeland
- Product Code:GRC-90437
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will provide an in-depth understanding of anti-kickback regulations and Stark laws and discuss how marketing activities can trigger either or both.This webinar will provide the basic building blocks you will need to develop and maintain your company’s precious commodity – your reputation – and eliminate exposure to fraud charges based on marketing practices.
It will also cover the practical requirements and operations, principles of compliance and the basic elements that every business has to have to reduce civil and criminal liabilities and economic sanctions.On completing this webinar, you will understand anti-kickback regulations, Stark laws, and compliance issues that shore up company weaknesses in marketing. You will know how to implement mandatory internal controls to reduce exposure to risks. The course includes a case study discussion of how a company's marketing efforts exposed an organization to many vulnerabilities.
This session will benefit all functional groups who have data protection responsibility, marketing responsibilities, or need to understand the basics of compliance.
- Federal False Claims Act
- Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- Federal Anti-Referral Law (Stark I & 2)
- Introduction to basic compliance as an effective tool.
- Case study about an organization and how their marketing efforts exposed the organization to vulnerabilitie
Practice Owners/ Administrators
Sales and Marketing Managers
Customer Service Managers
Medical Providers including Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Administrative Staff
Attorneys and Legal Staff