Performing BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessments Properly
- Speaker:Dr Gina J. Lowdermilk
- Product Code:GRC-90477
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
This 50-minute webinar will summarize the importance of performing BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments properly. It will discuss the various components needed in order to implement an effective risk assessment, as well as, what is needed to maintain an appropriate risk assessment on-going of BSA/AML/OFAC. It will provide insight to what regulators and examiners expect from financial institutions in their BSA/AML/OFAC Risk assessments.
- BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessment Expectations
- Importance of working with all areas of financial institution for establishing appropriate risk ratings for BSA/AML/OFAC
- Areas to be covered by the risk assessment
- Risk rating guidelines and suggestions
- Monitoring of risk ratings
- Participants will be able to:
- Implement effective BSA/AML risk assessments.
- Implement best-practice risk assessment strategies
- Advise management on continuous monitoring of BSA/AML risk
- Advise management of how the BSA/AML risk assessment plays a critical role in the Enterprise Risk Model
- Recommend BSA/AML risk assessment approaches and oversight
- Conduct an effective BSA/AML Risk Assessment for your financial institution
Who will benefit:
- BSA Officers
- BSA Personnel
- Audit Personnel
- Senior BSA management
Dr Gina J. Lowdermilk, PhD (ABD) is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and financial regulatory compliance professional with extensive experience in BSA/AML policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting. Her focus has primarily been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory issues, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders. Her 15 years of experience has given her the opportunity to work from small community banks to large, international financial institutions. Roles have included BSA/AML and compliance, Money Service Businesses, privately owned ATMs, operations, lending services, business development, marketing, management, department development, and asset quality.
Ms. Lowdermilk has worked with almost all financial regulators and examiners. She possesses advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer, Visio, and Access skills. She also has experience with FiServ, BAM, CRA Wiz, TeamMate, COGNOS, and Metavante banking software. She has been responsible for creating both recurring and ad hoc executive management and board presentations. In addition to her above experience, she is also an adjunct instructor for the business and construction management programs at a local college, as well as writes numerous BSA/AML and compliance articles, training materials, and manuals for numerous clients.