Regulations for Advertising Cannabis in the USA,
- Speaker:NORMA SKOLNIK
- Product Code:GRC-90349
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Certification: GRCTS Certification of Completion
Although Cannabis use is illegal at the federal level and although there are only nine states where sale and possession of cannabis is legal for both medical and recreational use, other states are expected to follow. Washington, D.C. has also legalized personal use, but not commercial sale. The rest of the states have either passed laws legalizing medical marijuana consumption or marijuana consumption continues to be unlawful, but many states are starting to develop marijuana advertising regulations. Anyone who’s interested in marketing and advertising cannabis in compliance with state laws will benefit from this presentation.
The expert will provide References to all relevant state regulations on Cannabis advertising will be provided as well as regulatory insights.
Areas Covered during this Session:
- Status of current U.S. federal Marijuana law
- Marijuana Justice Act & Schumer legislation on decriminalization of Marijuana use
- State laws on Marijuana advertising in Alaska, California, Colorado, Oregon, Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada and Washington and others.
- District of Columbia regulation of Marijuana usage & advertising
- Implications of FDA Seeking Public Opinion on Cannabis Following WHO Request
Who Must Attend:
- Regulatory Affairs managers
- Directors & associates
- Product managers
- Marketing managers and anyone interested in marketing and advertising Cannabis in the U.S.
Norma Skolnik has over 35 years of regulatory experience working with the pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries. She served as Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Americas for Cadbury Adams. Prior to that she was Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Adams Division of Pfizer and Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Warner-Lambert company. She also served as Director of Regulatory Affairs for Lederle Consumer Healthcare and as Associate Director of Marketed Product Support for Lederle Laboratories and Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs for Wyeth.