Complaint Handling and Medical Device Reporting
- Speaker:Susanne Manz
- Product Code:GRC-90362
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaint Handling and Medical Device Reporting are considered critical processes by the FDA in maintaining the public safety. Because they are so critical the FDA frequently inspects these areas in great detail. More importantly, complaints can be also be an early warning of issues with your products and customer problems. It is vital to have efficient and effective processes for managing, analyzing, trending, and reporting product problems. This webinar will cover the basics of complaint management and medical device reporting. Complaint management and MDRs are critical quality systems to your 3 key stakeholders – the customer, the regulators, and your business.
- Understand regulations and expectations
- Review enforcement case studies for lessons learned
- Determine needed processes and procedures
- Identify best practices
- Understand the linkage between complaints, investigations, MDR reports, and CAPA
- Preparing a plan for inspection readiness
Topics We Will Be Covering:
- Overview and Definitions
- FDA Expectations, Regulations
- Lessons Learned and Enforcement Case Studies
- Processes and Procedures
- Reportability Criteria
- Investigating a complaint or MDR
- Linkages between Complaint Handling, MDRs, and CAPA
- Common Mistakes and how to avoid them
- Best Practices
- Preparing for an FDA or NB Inspection
Susanne Manz, MBA, MBB, RAC, CQA is an accomplished leader in the medical device industry with emphasis on quality, compliance, and six sigma. She has an extensive background in quality and compliance for medical devices from new product development, to operations, to post-market activities. While at GE, J&J, and Medtronic, Susanne worked in various world-wide roles including Executive Business Consultant, WW Director of Quality Engineering and, Design Quality, and Director of Corporate Compliance.
Susanne has a BS in Biomedical Engineering and an MBA from the University of NM. She earned her Black Belt and Master Black Belt certifications while at Johnson and Johnson. Susanne also holds Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) from RAPS and Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification from the American Society for Quality. Susanne has now established a consulting business with a mission to provide services to help medical device companies achieve world-class quality and compliance.