Preparing Compliant eCTD Submissions: Are you prepared for upcoming FDA mandate on e-submissions?
- Speaker:Peggy J. Berry
- Product Code:GRC-90239
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
Why You should Attend The Session:
This webinar will provide you with information to ensure that you are ready for implementing the mandated requirements of the CTD/eCTD.
The international agreement to assemble all Quality, Safety and Efficacy information for a drug or biologic product into a common format (called the CTD - Common Technical Document) has improved the speed and efficiency for companies working in global development programs and clarified expectations by regulatory bodies. Reformatting for multiple submissions is substantially limited. The CTD has improved the regulatory review processes and enabled implementation of good review practices. The eCTD has increased efficiency for reviewers and improved submission times. Beginning in May 2017, the eCTD will be required in the US for all marketing applications.
Areas Covered During The Session:
- Overview of the drug development program and source of relevant submission documents
- Discussion of the roles and responsibilities for CTD preparation
- Review of the CTD format requirements
- Discussion on the successful transition from other formats to the CTD
- Implementing tools for the project management of CTD preparation and publishing
- Technical requirements for an eCTD submission
- Document naming requirements
- Building the folder structure
- Performing “pre-publishing” work for each document
- Tools for tracking and managing eCTD content
- Performing quality checks on the eCTD
- Updating content in the CTD and eCTD (amendments, supplements, variations, etc.)
Who will benefit:
- Industries : Biotech / Pharma
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Regulatory Operations
- Anyone responsible for providing content for the CTD
Peggy J. Berry, MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting where she provides consulting services to companies in all aspects of drug development. She also provides group and one-on-one training in drug development, regulatory affairs and project management topics. Prior to founding Synergy Consulting, she was Vice President of Regulatory Affairs at Insmed where she was responsible for the development and implementation of global regulatory strategies and the management and oversight of the regulatory affairs department. She also worked as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Quality at Amarin and held a variety of senior level positions at Dyax, MGI Pharma, AstraZeneca and Dey Pharma. She has also held Regulatory Affairs roles within two clinical contract research organizations and has worked in review divisions at the FDA. In addition, Ms. Berry is active in the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society. She is an editor-in-chief of Fundamentals of US Regulatory Affairs, 6th edition (RAPS, MD 2010). Editor of “Choosing the Right Regulatory Career” (RAPS, MD 2010) and author of “Communication & Negotiation” (RAPS, MD 2011).