Computer System Validation Requirements
- Speaker:Ludwig Huber
- Product Code:GRC-90422
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certification: GRCTS Attendance Certificate
The validation of computer system has been an FDA requirement since more than 20 years. Nevertheless companies have problems with implementation. This is proven through many FDA warning letters related to software and computer system validation, especially in the last three years. Validation professionals know the principles but have problems with implementation, especially with the development of protocols. This seminar will give a good understanding of FDA requirements for computer system validation and provide steps for cost-effective implementation.
Areas Covered in this session:
- US FDA and EU requirements and enforcement practices
- Learning from recent FDA 483's and warning letters
- Selecting the right validation model: qualification vs. verification
- Eight fundamental steps for computer system validation
- Structure and example of a validation plan
- Justification and documentation of risk levels
- Example qualification document for suppliers of commercial systems
- Examples for requirement and functional specifications?
- Example for IQ protocols
- OQ test protocols: development, execution, approval - examples
- Documentation of ongoing performance
- Validation of existing systems
- Structure and example of a validation report
- Step-by-step case studies from laboratories and manufacturing for easy implementation.
Who should attend:
- QC managers
- QA managers and personnel
- IT administrators
- Regulatory affairs
- Training departments
- Validation groups
- Documentation department
Ludwig Huber, Ph.D., is the director of Lab compliance, the global online resource for validation and compliance. He is the author of the books "Validation and Qualification in Analytical Laboratories" and "Validation of Computerized Analytical and Networked Systems". He has given multiple presentations mainly on GLP/GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and Validation around the world. This included seminars, workshops and presentations for the US FDA, China CFDA, , ISPE, Japan PDA, PIC/S and several other national health care agencies.