The Growing Internal Cyber-Threats and How to Protect Against Them - NASBA CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Peter Goldmann
- Product Code:GRC-90256
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
Companies have enough to worry about from outsiders when it comes to cybersecurity. From clever hackers infiltrating their networks to criminal gangs stealing their data and government surveillance of their systems, security teams have to be on their toes at all times. But the insider threat can be just as dangerous and sometimes harder to detect.
According to the 2015 Insider Threat Spotlight Report, 62 per cent of security professionals are seeing a rise in insider attacks. While many of these are malicious attacks, they can also be unintentional breaches. The consequences, no matter the motivation, can be equally devastating.
This timely webinar discusses the most current and dangerous insider cybersecurity threats and outlines measures for preventing and investigating insider data theft, industrial espionage, cyber-sabotage, identity theft and more.
The webinar will cover:
- Types of insider threats and most common perpetrators
- Red flags of internal data theft, cyber-sabotage, identity theft and espionage to watch for
- Latest best practices in information security
- Insider data theft investigation essentials
- Explore the common and not-so-common insider threats to your organization’s information security
- Identify the most common insider cyber-perpetrators
- Understand the red flags of potential or actual insider cyber-crime
- Learn how to detect and initiate an investigation of suspected insider cyber-crime
Peter Goldmann is president of FraudAware LLC, the publisher of White-Collar Crime Fighter, a widely read monthly newsletter for internal auditors, controllers, corporate counsel, financial operations managers and fraud investigators.
Peter is the author of Fraud in the Markets: Why it Happens and How to Fight It, published by John Wiley and Sons, as well as four other anti-fraud books.
Peter also developed FraudAware, the leading employee fraud awareness training program. A user-friendly, customized learning tool, FraudAware uses workshop, Webinar and E-Learning formats to educate employees and managers at all levels in how to detect, prevent and report incidents of fraud or suspicious conduct.
Peter holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and a Master’s from the London School of Economics