EPA Tier II Reporting
- Speaker:Joe Keenan
- Date: 18th January 2019 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90534
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training program will enumerate the requirements of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) as it applies to your organization. It will also help attendees understand the threshold trigger for reporting a hazardous chemical on the Tier II forms and learn how to accurately calculate chemical mixtures as it applies to the Tier II forms. Further, attendees will learn to navigate the complexities of online Tier II reporting.
Why Should You Attend:
Under OSHA regulations, facilities are required to maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for any hazardous chemicals they use and/or store at their sites. Under EPA regulations, the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), facilities are required to submit Chemical Inventory Forms (Tier I and Tier II) by March 1st of each year if certain hazardous chemical thresholds are met. The Tier II Forms can be complex especially when it pertains to calculating chemical mixtures.
This webinar will instruct Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) professionals how to evaluate if a facility falls under this Tier II requirement. The training program will show EHS professionals how to easily navigate the complexities of filling out and submitting the Tier II forms and answer site specific questions or concerns.
- Understand the requirements of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) as it applies to your organization.
- Understand what the EPCRA Tier II forms are and when they are required to be filled out.
- Understand the threshold trigger for reporting a hazardous chemical on the Tier II forms.
- Understand how to properly calculate chemical mixtures as it applies to the Tier II forms.
- Learn to navigate the complexities of online Tier II reporting to the State Emergency Response Commission (SERC), Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) and the Local Fire Department.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Define EPCRA
- Define Tier II Applicability for a Facility
- How to Determine Tier II Chemical Inventory
- How to Calculate Tier II Chemical Mixtures
- Explain How to File Tier II Reporting Online
- Answer Tier II Site Specific Questions and Concerns
Who Will Benefit:
- Maintenance Workers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
- Occupational Health & Safety Professionals
Senior Safety Coordinator, C Spire
Joe Keenan is a highly experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and human resources professional and management consultant with over 21 years of experience. He received his Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing Green Belt in 2005, MBA with a human resource management concentration in 2007 and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011. He currently serves as President of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Mr. Keenan has served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015. Since 2002, he is an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer.