Courageous Dialogue— Tools for Talking When the Stakes are High - NASBA Certificate
- Speaker:Tom Esch
- Product Code:GRC-90391
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
SHRM Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
SHRM PDCs - 1.5
- Do you tend to avoid that conversation you need to have?
- Has anyone accused you directly or indirectly of “pulling rank”?
- Would you like build trust more effectively with those you work with?
- Would you like to learn to communicate more powerfully and diplomatically?
The workplace is rapidly changing. Some of the rules that govern how we interact are not what they used to be. We have new challenges as we collaborate with others. Whether it be at the level of Executive, Operations or Management we all need fresh tools for optimal interpersonal performance.
Come and learn what is required for today’s professionals to build solid relationships. Get projects done sooner when the feelings are strong and the stakes are high!
- Three new, practical tools for talking and for listening, when the stakes are high
- Understand how to use your rank-power skillfully and how to generate better results
- Lay a foundation that will transform your current relationships with challenging people
Tom Esch has been involved in courageous dialogue since 1969 when a whiffle ball game ended badly. Since then he has become a specialist in challenging situations and has inspired more than 25,000 people around the world with his messages.
Tom has two master’s degrees, one in “Conflict Resolution” from the Process Work Institute in Portland, Oregon (2009) and the other in Theology from the University of Notre Dame in S. Bend, Indiana (1991). He currently is President of Esch Consulting, LLC, a business that helps people prevent and manage conflict.