Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | HR (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Take charge of your daily responsibilities with the confidence and knowledge of an experienced pro!
Were you promoted into management without ever having had the time and training to master the necessary skills? Have you been working without the basic tools in the key functional areas that are the reality of your day-to-day job as a manager? Let us help you, in just one day!
- Understand the real work of the manager—Planning and Prioritizing, Organizing, Communicating, Monitoring and Delegating
- Become a more effective manager by understanding how personal differences impact communication
- Participate in a conversation about how we each can effectively impact the culture in our organization
- Achieve greater productivity from your employees, as a result of the communication skills addressed
- Write even clearer goals, and learn a process for truly seeing those goals achieved and realized
- Explain how understanding of personal differences impacts communication
- Create strategies for understanding and working with others with different work styles using the DISC model
- Understanding your work culture and how to manage within it
- Use clarifying and confirming skills to understand another person’s point of view
- Use constructive criticism and hitchhiking skills to productively respond to another person’s ideas
- Writing Goal Statements - SMART, OPICS, TOPPS
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Privacy Services
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Small business owners
- Compliance professionals
- HR professionals
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, and Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of
surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management,
management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service,
diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance
in Practice to Customer Service Management.
His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill
and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and
continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television
interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and
survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace
communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change
and other topical business issues. He
has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International
Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International,
American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development,
Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association
Executives, Meeting Professionals International and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s
International Competition speaker. He
recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker,
panelist and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving
multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project
management, IT, customer service and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are
Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health
Care and Marriott Corporation. He has
assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating
post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales,
customer service and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call
center programs, training and development of management and new hires, and
fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.