Effective Manager's Communication Skills: Active Listening, Constructive Feedback, Conflict Resolution and Coaching Work For You and Your Team
- Speaker:Chris DeVany
- Product Code:GRC-90307
HRCI Credits: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRCI CPE - 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
In order to function at maximum effectiveness, a manager must master critical communication skills, including active listening, the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback, to resolve conflicts and to coach and mentor.
> Listen actively
> Receive and provide constructive feedback
> Resolve conflicts
> Coach and mentor
Are you concerned about how others are receiving you as a manager?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our communication effectiveness, improve our team members’ and team’s performance, adding to the bottom-line!
> Why People Don’t Listen and the Consequences
> How to Listen Effectively and Actively
> Practice Listening Exercise
> Responsibility of the Communicator in Being Heard
> Why People Don’t Give Feedback and the Consequences
> How to Give Constructive Feedback
> Practice Feedback Exercise
> Guidelines for the Feedback Receiver
> Types of Resistance
> Typical Responses to Resistance
> Approaching Resistance and How to Deal with It
> The Keys to Effectively Resolving Conflicts
> How to Coach Effectively
> The Value of Careful Listening in Coaching
> Being an Effective Role Model
> Using Coaching to Improve Performance
> HR Directors
> Audit Department
> Senior Vice President
> Vice President
> Executive Director
> Managing Director
> Regional Vice President
> Area Supervisor