Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be emailed to you within 24 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to you along with the login instructions.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the instructions provided by email and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio (Connect to the audio using your phone - Recommended). Please use the exact name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answers to your questions through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions. You can also type in your questions using Chat box in the meeting window.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of the webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you haven't received an email within 6 working days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to access the webinar recording will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is valid for 6 months.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD/ USB - How it works
The order will be processed within 2 working days from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
NASBA CPE - 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Specialized Knowledge - (1.5 CPE) | Basic to Intermediate| Prerequisites: Must have basic Knowledge| Advanced Preparation: Must have basic Knowledge.
Don’t let email be the bane of your daily work existence. Optimize the features of Microsoft Outlook and learn how to prioritize, process, route, and respond in a timely manner enabling you to work with less stress throughout the day.
The Inbox principles taught in this webinar help you process email in record time, enabling you to focus on project and task deadlines. With the pointers in this program, you’ll be able to mesh time management principles with the features of Microsoft Outlook and avoid Inbox chaos, including the racing heartbeat or fluttery stomach fearing you won’t be able to get through all of them in the eight hours you spend at work.
After this instruction you’ll make better decisions as you scan through the emails laden with tasks and work items. You’ll be capable of adeptly attacking the most urgent emails giving you a feeling of competence. The biggest benefit of the pointers in this webinar is that you will be able to close your Inbox, leave work on time and enjoy your personal life.
Objectives and Area Covered:
When you attend this webinar, you will learn the benefits of little known and underused Inbox features including:
After Turbo Speed Through Email, you will produce real results when processing your Inbox. You’ll learn techniques for organizing email entering your Inbox, get ideas on how to effectively use a variety of Inbox views and learn how to:
- Clear your Inbox every day
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories
- Organize and search for emails you need to keep
- Automatically move email to selected folders
You’ll work faster and smarter as you process email and benefit from instruction on:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Using conversation features such as “Ignore,” “Clean Up” and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with “Show As Conversations”
- PLUS, you’ll get instruction on how to:
- Catch the reader’s attention with your subject line
- Write succinct and descriptive subject lines
- Format emails that enable the reader to quickly grasp your content/requests
- Last but not least, you won’t want to miss the instruction on Quick Steps – the time saving benefits are only limited by your imagination.
You’ll learn how to dig out from the heavy load of tasks that arrive via email and how to work from a clean Inbox. The quick tips for processing email in Outlook can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time. You’ll be amazed at how many features the Outlook Inbox has that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email – all to enable you to stay on top of urgent tasks.
Gain the skills to reduce email and expedite processing: register today for this webinar, Turbo Speed Through Email.
This webinar is constructed to help any employee at any level in the organization who uses Microsoft Outlook email and want to get more done in less time. This includes:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
Karla Brandau is a leading authority
on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in
combining the power of time management with Microsoft Outlook features as a
tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute. She has educated mangers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of Microsoft Outlook to leave work on time.