Enterprise Risk Management for Banks - NASBA Certificate
- Speaker:Mario Mosse
- Product Code:GRC-90464
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar covers all the elements of an effective ERM program designed for a financial services company (banking, insurance and asset management), and meeting regulatory requirements and expectations. An effective ERM program provides senior management and the board of directors with a solid foundation for risk governance. In addition, this program provides attendees with an overview of significant risks faced by financial institutions and the most common practices in place to address them.
This is an executive-level presentation, where information is shared mainly through examples, case studies and personal experience. Major concepts and ideas, as opposed to highly technical or quantitative methods, are used to describe risks and mitigating controls.
Why you should attend:
Given the current risk landscape, it is imperative that financial institutions establish an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program to ensure a holistic approach to risk management and to ensure all necessary tasks are carried out in a coordinated manner.
Areas to be covered during this session:
- Lessons learned from the financial crisis
- Value proposition for ERM
- Key principles and definitions
- Components of an effective ERM framework
- Regulatory framework
- Governance structure and risk policies
- Risk limits and tolerance levels
- Risk assessment and tolerance levels
- Current ERM topics
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in:
- Asset Managers,
- Insurance Companies and all other financial institutions.
- Compliance Officers
- Financial Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Board members
- General (legal) counsel
- Financial officers
- CFOs (Chief Financial Officers)
- COO (Chief Operating Officers)
- CRO (Chief Risk Officers)
- CIO (Chief Information Officers)
- CPAs (Certified Public Accountants)
- CBAs (Chartered Bank Auditors)
- CIAs (Certified Internal Auditors)
- CFEs (Certified Fraud Examiners)
NASBA CPE: 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Management Services (1.5 CPE) | Banking (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate Level | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Mario Mosse has 40 years of experience in enterprise risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance at financial services companies. He is the president of MMosse Consulting, LLC, where he provides risk management advice and training to the financial services industry. Previously, he was the head of Operational Risk Management at Prudential Financial, Inc. Prior to joining Prudential, Mosse was with The Chase Manhattan Bank, where he held several senior positions in Internal Audit and Risk Management.
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org