Excel PivotTables - Analyze lists in a flash with PivotTables - CPE- 1.5
- Speaker:Dennis Taylor
- Product Code:GRC-90492
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Although Excel has many tools, like sorting and filtering, to manage large lists of data, if you need to analyze all that data and do it fast, there’s no better feature than a PivotTable. You can quickly create a compact summary report (based on tons of data) without needing to write complex formulas or rely on lengthy command sequences.
A PivotTable is perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool and in addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility that lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you’re viewing. A PivotTable is a visually-oriented feature based on displaying fields in different locations and you’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report based on tons of data and you won’t need to write complex formulas and rely on obscure techniques.
Key Learning Objectives of your Topic :
You will learn the best ways to create PivotTables and Pivot Charts, including these capabilities:
- Comparing two or more fields in a variety of layout styles
- Sorting and filtering results
- Performing ad-hoc grouping of information
- Using Slicers instead of filters to identify which field elements are being displayed
- Drilling down to see the details behind the summary
- Categorizing date/time data in multiple levels
- Creating a Pivot Chart that is in sync with a PivotTable
- Adding calculated fields to perform additional analysis
- Hiding and revealing detail and summary information with a simple click
- Dealing with dynamic source data and the “refresh” concept
- Creating a PivotTable based on data from multiple worksheets
- The Areas you will be touching during the Session:
- Prerequisites for source data – preparing data so that it can be analyzed by PivotTables
- Creating Pivot Tables with just a few steps, including the a new Recommended PivotTables option introduced in Excel 2013
- Manipulating the appearance of a Pivot Table via dragging and command techniques
- Using Slicers to accentuate fields currently being shown (and which ones are not)
- Using the new (in Excel 2013) Timeline feature
- Creating ad hoc and date-based groupings within a PivotTable
- Exploring the best techniques for updating Pivot Tables
Who will benefit:
If you are familiar with many of Excel’s features, but have little or no experience with using PivotTables, you are a good candidate for this course. Also, those users familiar with Pivot Tables but new to Excel 2013 will also benefit from this session. Although widely used with financial data, you can create a PivotTable based on a variety of source data – the feature is potentially valuable to nearly all Excel users.
- Anyone who is interested in improving Excel Skills
NASBA CPE - 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 NASBA Credits (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Computer Software & App (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - General Excel Knowledge| No advance preparation
Instructor Profile :
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 600 Excel webinars, and authored or co-authored six books on spreadsheet software. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.