Excel Tips, Tricks, and Shortcuts Work more efficiently - NASBA CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Dennis Taylor
- Product Code:GRC-90278
HRCI Credits: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Specialized Knowledge - (1.5 CPE) | Basic to Intermediate| Prerequisites: Must have basic Excel Knowledge| Advanced Preparation: Must have basic Excel Knowledge.
Microsoft Excel has a tremendous amount of capability and features and is filled with shortcuts and methods not always visible to the casual user. Whether it’s a keystroke shortcut or a hidden command sequence, such shortcuts can make you much more proficient and productive as you use this powerful and popular software. Most users are under-utilizing Excel and could be saving minutes every day and hours every week if they learn some of the many tips presented in this fast-paced webinar. In these days of tight budgets and hiring freezes, its’ all the more important for you to use your existing software more efficiently. This webinar will give you the productivity boost you need as you become a more proficient Excel user.
- Master Navigation Techniques
- Simplify Copy/Move/Paste actions
- Write Formula more efficiently
- Reduce the drudgery of Data Entry
- Minimize Chart Creation and manipulation
- Formatting and Command Shortcuts
- Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
Areas touching during the Session:
- Write formulas more efficiently
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and worksheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
Who will benefit from this topic:
Nearly all Excel users, except for those just getting started, and in all industries, are candidates for this webinar.
- Life Science
- Nearly everyone who wants to grow and develop their excel skills - People in all types of industries and designations.
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 600 Excel webinars, and authored or co-authored six books on spreadsheet software. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.