Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be emailed to you within 24 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to you along with the login instructions.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the instructions provided by email and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio (Connect to the audio using your phone - Recommended). Please use the exact name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answers to your questions through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions. You can also type in your questions using Chat box in the meeting window.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of the webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you haven't received an email within 6 working days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to access the webinar recording will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is valid for 6 months.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD/ USB - How it works
The order will be processed within 2 working days from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Specialized Knowledge - (1.5 CPE) | Basic to Intermediate| Prerequisites: Must have basic Excel Knowledge| Advanced Preparation: Must have basic Excel Knowledge.
Microsoft Excel has a tremendous amount of capability and features and is filled with shortcuts and methods not always visible to the casual user. Whether it’s a keystroke shortcut or a hidden command sequence, such shortcuts can make you much more proficient and productive as you use this powerful and popular software. Most users are under-utilizing Excel and could be saving minutes every day and hours every week if they learn some of the many tips presented in this fast-paced webinar. In these days of tight budgets and hiring freezes, its’ all the more important for you to use your existing software more efficiently. This webinar will give you the productivity boost you need as you become a more proficient Excel user.
- Master Navigation Techniques
- Simplify Copy/Move/Paste actions
- Write Formula more efficiently
- Reduce the drudgery of Data Entry
- Minimize Chart Creation and manipulation
- Formatting and Command Shortcuts
- Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
Areas touching during the Session:
- Write formulas more efficiently
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and worksheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
Who will benefit from this topic:
Nearly all Excel users, except for those just getting started, and in all industries, are candidates for this webinar.
- Life Science
- Nearly everyone who wants to grow and develop their excel skills - People in all types of industries and designations.
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 600 Excel webinars, and authored or co-authored six books on spreadsheet software. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.