Excel Charts and Graphs - NASBA and SHRM 1.5
- Speaker:Dennis Taylor
- Product Code:GRC-90372
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
SHRM Credits: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHRM PDCs - 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
NASBA CPE - 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | HR (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Put Excel’s Innovative Charting Tools and Options to Use to Create Excel Charts and Graphs
Creating charts in Excel has long been one of its most popular features. Numerical information can be boring and some of us just don’t read and absorb the meaning of such data until we see the information depicted in a chart. Charting is a powerful and easy-to-use Excel feature that lets users quickly display numerical information in an appealing and concise way. You can create an Excel chart with just a few keystrokes or mouse clicks and can easily alter a chart’s appearance by changing its type into a line, bar, pie, or column chart as well as numerous other types.
Despite the overwhelming number of charting tools and options, you can quickly learn more about the tools you need to create charts with ease and confidence. Join this webinar with expert speaker Dennis Taylor and learn the best and fastest ways to prepare data for charts and create and modify them with a minimum of effort. You will also learn about the various chart types and which ones are most effective for the type of data being depicted. You will also learn the best ways to adjust chart elements, add gridlines, change background colors, adjust scaling, insert titles, insert ClipArt images, insert trend lines, and add functionality, and pizzazz to your charts with simple formatting techniques.
- How to select source data for a chart from non-adjacent ranges or from multiple sheets
- Learn the fastest ways to create a chart – one keystroke shortcut to create a chart on the same sheet as the source data, another keystroke shortcut to create a chart on a separate sheet
- Learn which chart types are best for the data being depicted and how to change types quickly
- Learn how to insert trendlines and adjust gridlines and axes
- Learn how to annotate charts with data labels, arrows, and boxes
- Set up dynamic charts (those that grow daily, weekly, or monthly) with Excel’s Table feature
- Create in-cell charts with Sparklines
Who should attend
- C Level Executives
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Finance Professionals
- Business Analysts
- HR Professionals
About our Speaker
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 600 Excel webinars, and authored or co-authored six books on spreadsheet software. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.