Creating and Implementing Dynamic Excel Dashboards - NASBA Certification
- Speaker:David H. Ringstrom, CPA
- Product Code:GRC-90419
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Accounting - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Finance- 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - Excel Knowledge | No advance preparation.
Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, lays the groundwork for creating and implementing dashboards in this comprehensive presentation. You’ll discover how dashboards allow you to quickly assimilate large amounts of data into spreadsheets by way of pivot tables, charts, and other Excel features. David shows you how to streamline data analysis, expand or collapse rows and/or columns, create dashboards that look less like Excel spreadsheets, filter pivot table data based on date ranges, and much more.
David demonstrates every technique at least twice: first, on a PowerPoint slide with numbered steps, and second, in Excel 2016. He draws your attention to any differences in Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007 during the presentation as well as in his detailed handouts. David also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
- Discovering how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files, and other data sources.
- Displaying two or more pivot tables on a single worksheet close together without triggering a conflict.
- Avoiding the dreaded Pivot Table Field Name Already Exists error prompt.
- Linking data from text files to Excel spreadsheets by way of Microsoft Query.
- Gaining an overview of what a dashboard is within the context of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Minimizing visual clutter by hiding worksheet grid lines.
- Adding new data sources to Microsoft Excel so you can extract data from text files, accounting software, and other data sources.
- Filtering two or more pivot tables simultaneously by way of the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later.
- Determining which refresh commands in Excel update a single pivot table versus all pivot tables in a workbook.
- Duplicating Excel worksheets in two different ways.
- Assembling a dashboard from multiple pivot tables.
- Identify ways to use Excel dashboards to quickly assimilate large amounts of data.
- Recall how to use Microsoft Query to create persistent connections to data you wish to present in a dashboard.
- Apply the Quick Analysis feature for data visualization.
Free Handouts by the expert:
- Dynamic Excel Dashboard Basics - PDF
- Dynamic Excel Dashboard Basics - Excel Work
- Fruit sales - Excel Work
Who Should Attend:
If you are familiar with many of Excel’s features, but have little or no experience with using Pivot Tables, you are a good candidate for this course. Also, those users familiar with Pivot Tables but new to Excel 2013 will also benefit from this session. Although widely used with financial data, you can create a Pivot Table based on a variety of source data – the feature is potentially valuable to nearly all Excel users.
- Anyone who is interested in improving Excel Skills
David H. Ringstrom, CPA
Nationally recognized Microsoft Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA, is the president and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc. based in Atlanta, Georgia. David founded Accounting Advisors in 1991 as a consulting-services business, later he began teaching continuing education classes as well. His mission since is to offer quality training and consulting services on Microsoft Excel via live webcasts, on-demand self-study webcasts, and in-house engagements. David has taught hundreds of webinars on Excel and other topics, in addition to speaking at conferences and in-house engagements.
David has developed training courses based on his 25 years of experience in Consulting. David’s mantra is “Either you work Excel, or it works you,” so he focuses on what many users don’t know but should know about Microsoft Excel.
His mission is to offer quality training on Excel and additional accounting software via live webcasts, on-demand self-study webcasts, and in-house engagements. More than 24 providers, located throughout the country as well as overseas, now look to David for their Excel and accounting software training needs.
David’s Excel courses cover the gamut of the software’s features and functions to provide CPAs as well as accounting and financial professionals the knowledge they need to work more efficiently and effectively in Excel. His comprehensive yet easy to understand presentations cover Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. David’s webcasts are fast paced, and he welcomes attendees’ questions. In addition, his detailed handouts and slides serve as handy reference tools students can fall back on after participating in his webcasts or taking his self-study courses.