Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire transfer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This interactive webinar explains how to configure and validate a GxP compliant spreadsheet applications to avoid FDA 483s. It has a detailed presentation and live Excel demonstration followed by an interactive workshop. What makes this session unique is the combination of step-by-step instructions and the hands on workings of each participant. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs. This session will make you a better Excel user, saving you time and costs.
- Develop spreadsheet applications
that are GxP compliant.
- Avoid 483s and warning letters.
- Understand what does and does
not need to be validated.
- Learn how to use Excel’s built
in 21 CFR Part 11 features.
- Apply features required for GxP
environments without programming macros.
- Validate your application with
- Configure Excel for audit
trails, security features, data verification, and multiple concurrent users.
Who Will benefit:
- All Excel users
- Laboratory staff
Computer System Validation's principal, David Nettleton is an industry leader, author, and teacher for 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, HIPAA, software validation, and computer system validation. He is involved with the development, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of computerized systems used in FDA compliant applications. He has completed more than 270 mission critical laboratory, clinical, and manufacturing software implementation projects. His latest book is “Risk Based Software Validation - Ten easy Steps” (Davis Horwood International and PDA - 2006) which provides fill-in-the-blank templates for completing a COTS software validation project.