Recent FDA Auditing Practices and the Top 10 Most Common Cited GMP Deficiencies
- Speaker:Kenneth Christie
- Product Code:GRC-90489
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training program will provide attendees with a better understanding of the current audit techniques used by FDA and how they have changed over the years. In addition, areas of increased regulatory scrutiny will also be discussed such as data integrity issues. Additionally, the webinar will provide an overview that companies can use to evaluate their own state of compliance by knowing what have been the most common cited GMP deficiencies over the last several years.
Why Should you Attend?
The success of getting through any audit by federal regulators and third-party audits is not only dependent on a well prepared training of all staff and department employees, but also in knowing what the focus has been of recent inspections within the industry. Such information provides a template for companies to look closely at their own practices in helping to assure similar findings are adequately addressed. In addition, as the audit techniques of the FDA have changed over the years, knowing what to expect can help establish a focused training program as part of the preparation.
This webinar will look at changes in the FDA’s approach to audits and the current method used by the agency to determine audit frequencies by using a system of risk assessments. The top 10 most cited GMP deficiencies for drug manufacturers over the last three years (2015-2018) will be reviewed along with the significant increase in the number of warning letters issued over the last 4 years. Actual case examples will be used to highlight various points discussed and attendees will get a chance to ask questions throughout the presentation.
- Changes in FDA audit approaches
- Most common cited GMP drug deficiencies 2015-2018
- Increase in FDA enforcement actions
- How best to address FDA 483 observations when received?
Who can Attend:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Laboratory Personnel
- Equipment Vendors
Kenneth Christie has over 30 years of sterile manufacturing and regulatory GMP consulting experience in the areas of quality assurance and validation management in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Mr. Christie is currently the chief operating officer for VTS Consultants, Inc., located in Amhesrt, MA. His responsibilities specifically include quality system auditing, GMP training, and serving as a subject matter expert for aseptic manufacturing processes, medical devices, APIs and solid dosage processing equipment, utilities, and systems on a global basis. He also performs vendor audits, site pre-approval inspections and assists clients with addressing and correcting regulatory observations.
Mr. Christie was the validation manager at Parke-Davis' Sterile Products Facility where he was involved in the review and approval of all facilities, equipment, and system commissioning/qualification activities. He had routine interaction with the FDA and European inspectors (EMEA), corporate management and third party contract-manufacturing representatives to defend validation practices and to assure regulatory compliance for the manufacture of aseptically produced products.
Mr. Christie is a speaker and trainer for several professional organizations in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia and is a published author of several articles dealing with the challenges of aseptic processing. Additionally, he serves as a member of the ISPE’s Professional Certification (PCC) Commission as an Examination Development Committee (EDC) member.
Mr. Christie has a BS degree in biology from Shippensburg State University (PA) and an executive MBA degree from Michigan State.