Validation of Analytical Methods according to the New FDA Guidance
- Speaker:Ludwig Huber
- Date: 28th February 2019 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90497
Left to Register
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FDA has released a new comprehensive guidance for validation of analytical methods. The guidance follows the modern integrated life cycle approach with related new requirements for using quality-by-design components, risk assessment, design space and continuous improvement. The guidance will significantly change the way how FDA regulated methods will be developed, validated and used. Because of the novelty of some of the concepts the industry has difficulties to understand and implement the guidance. Attendees of this seminar will understand and learn how to implement the new guidance.
Areas we will be Covering:
- Key differences to the existing guidance
- Scope and content of the guidance
- Going through validation parameters, tests, and acceptance criteria
- Comparison with ICH Q2
- How to apply the lifecycle management for analytical procedures
- When and how to periodic review and re-validate methods
- Analytical method comparability studies for alternative methods
- Recommendations analytical method transfer studies
- Development experiments that should be conducted under GMP conditions
- Application of QbD components: design space, multivariate experiments, risk assessment
- Standard Operating Procedure - Validation of Analytical Methods
- Transfer of Analytical Methods
- Verification of Compendial Methods
Who will benefit:
- QC managers
- QA managers and personnel
- Laboratory managers and supervisors
- Regulatory affairs
- Training departments
- Documentation department
Certifications: GRCTS Attendance Certificate
Ludwig Huber, Ph.D., is the director of Lab Compliance. The global online resource for validation and compliance. He is the author of the books "Validation and Qualification in Analytical Laboratories" and "Validation of Computerized Analytical and Networked Systems". He has given multiple presentations mainly on GLP/GMP, 21 CFR Part 11 and Validation around the world. This included seminars, workshops and presentations for the US FDA, China CFDA, ISPE, PDA, PIC/S and several other industry organizations and national health care agencies.