Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
HRCI CPE - 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Ask a group of HR professionals to list the toughest aspects of implementing the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and most will agree that coordinating the law with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is one of their top challenges.
The confusion created by the overlap of the FMLA and the ADA is yet another example of good intentions "gone awry." Congress passed these two laws without considering how they would interact, and the regulatory agencies contributed further to the uncertainty by providing only minimal guidance. As a result, most employers must devise their own rules for applying the sometimes conflicting laws to an employee’s leave of absence.
To help fill in the gaps, this interactive webinar analyzes the FMLA and ADA statutes, regulations, and guidance to answer the most frequently asked questions about these laws. (Many complicated issues also arise concerning the interaction of workers’ compensation and FMLA leave.)
Covered employers and employee eligibility
Pre and post offer inquiries
How GINA fits into the mix
Overview of medical certifications
Essential Considerations for Developing a Sound Policy
Preventing Fraud and Abuse