Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the Live meeting then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
Attend this briefing and demonstration on Excel to unleash its powerful sensitivity tools. Get the full power out of your financial models. Improve the design of your models to take advantage of these tools in just 90 minutes.
Financial analysis is an area of opportunity and risk. Analysis should incorporate tests of sensitivity to changes in key variables using the most advanced tools available. Typical financial models do not effectively utilize these tools. This exposes the analyst to blind spots in their analysis. Analysts will want to obtain and become proficient in the use of the more sophisticated “what if” analysis tools of the trade.
Why Should you Attend Learn best practices for designing efficient forecasting models. Learn how to apply scroll bars, goal seek, data tables, and scenario manager to your models in just 90 minutes.
Experienced CGMA and financial analyst, Miles Hutchinson will demonstrate these tools for you using Microsoft ExcelTM. He will provide practical instructions and guidance for applying them and identify the key cautions to help you avoid potential misfires.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- 20 rules of effective model design
- Applying Scroll Bars to individual cells to flex them over their relative ranges with the touch of your mouse
- Using Goal Seek to discover how much a single variable must move to reach a desired outcome
- Using Data Tables with one or two-inputs to deliver an array of outcomes from your model in just seconds
- Using Scenario Manager to store selected groupings of inputs and resulting outcomes
- Use Scenario Manager to consolidate all ”versions” of your model into one file
- Use the standard Scenario Summary to compare your Scenarios automatically
- Expand your skills in financial modeling to a level you never dreamed of in just 90 minutes!
- Bonus – download a copy of the demo model along and the answer key to our demonstration!
- Financial Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Information Reporting Officers
- Tax Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Accounting Managers
- Risk Managers
By Miles Hutchinson, CPA, CGMA,President,Sales Tax Advisors, Inc.
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman with over 35 years in the field. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a one billion dollar real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications. He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army.