Fishbone Diagramming (+)
- Speaker:Dr. Michael Abitz
- Product Code:GRC-90571
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
This webinar will teach you how to identify potential process problems and avoid process interactions through effective process mapping. It will cover steps to create a fishbone diagram including its purpose, advantages and how to present it.
Why Should You Attend:
Organizations can be proactive and avoid process issues or reactive resulting in wasted time and resources trying to determine root causes.
The Ishikawa Fishbone Diagram (IFD) is one of seven powerful Quality Management Tools (1. IFD, 2. Check Sheet, 3. Control Chart, 4. Histogram, 5. Pareto Chart, 6. Scatter Diagram, 7. Stratification – flow or run chart) that is typically used to solve problems within organizations. In this webinar, you will learn how to apply IFD’s to capture potential problems before they effect cost, quality, schedule and customer satisfaction.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Definition of fishbone diagram
- History and background
- Purposes and applications
- Advantages of fishbone diagram over other methods of problem-solving
- When to use a fishbone diagram
Fishbone Diagram Procedure
- Getting started
- Approaches to build the “bones”
- The 6Ms
- The 5 Whys
- The 4Ps
- Steps to create a fishbone diagram
- How to get everybody in the team involved in brainstorming causes
- How to complete a fishbone diagram
- How to present a fishbone diagram
Who Will Benefit:
This training is useful for all the individuals who want to learn and apply simple problem analysis tools. It would be ideal for:
- Senior Executives
- Strategic Leaders
- Quality Managers
- Product managers
- Manufacturing and R&D Managers
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Engineers and Supervisors
- Laboratory Quality Professionals
- Accredited Auditors Requiring the Competency to Audit Quality
Dr. Michael Abitz is an Adjunct Professor at New Mexico Jr. College, Hobbs, NM. He received his Doctorate in Management from Colorado Technical University and Master of Science in Quality Assurance from California State University. He is a certified Six Sigma Quality Black Belt.
His areas of interest include teaching online; providing training to pacific rim suppliers in accelerated life testing of communications, computer and digital storage products; mentoring organizations in problem solving and process improvement; and to date cost savings include $15.6M in addition to $14M in sales.
Dr. Abitz's experiences include: aerospace and computer industries where he developed and presented training in: Organizational Process Improvement, Six Sigma (35 classes) and Root Cause Failure Analysis to U.S. companies and Pacific Rim suppliers.