Food Recall Management
- Speaker:Michael Brodsky
- Date: 11th April 2019 09:00 AM PST | 12:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90541
Left to Register
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Safety requires not only preventing contaminated food from reaching consumers, but also effectively removing such products from the marketplace in a timely manner. Recall plans are an essential component of a company’s overall commitment to consumer protection. Don’t be caught holding the bag!. This webinar will discuss how to go about developing, implementing and ensuring an effective recall plan.
Why Should You Attend:
Recall plans are now mandatory under FSMA the Safe Food for Canadians Act. Are you compliant? Does your plan actually work?
As a food producer clearly, preventing a recall is better than conducting one. Incorporating safety and quality into food manufacturing lowers the overall recall risk. Food safety processes such as hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) and initiatives such as Safe Quality Food (SQF), International Food Standard (IFS), and the British Retail Consortium (BRC) have been established to ensure that safety practices are followed and the safest possible food is produced.
Despite their best efforts; however, sometimes unsafe food products, or those that do not meet legislative requirements, make their way into the marketplace. When an unsafe or violative food product has left the control of the manufacturer/distributor, it must be removed from the market. Every organization should have a recall plan and should conduct drills to ensure the plan’s effectiveness. This helps to guarantee that, in the event of a recall, all of the necessary steps are executed thoroughly and correctly the first time.
Attend this webinar to understand how to develop and implement a cost-effective recall plan that will protect consumers and your brand.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Food Safety Risks
- Food Recall
- Food Recall Classifications
- Developing a recall program
- Implementing an effective recall plan
- Look at available resources
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to:
- Microbiological bench analysts
- Food Manufacturers
- Food Retailers and wholesalers
- QA managers
- Laboratory managers/supervisors
- QC practitioners
- Food companies who rely on microbiological criteria for estimating risk
Michael Brodsky, has been an Environmental Microbiologist for more than 44 years. He is a Past President of the Ontario Food Protection Association and AOAC International. He serves as co-Chair for the AOAC Expert Review Committee for Microbiology, as a scientific reviewer in Microbiology for the AOAC OMA and the AOAC Research Institute, as a reviewer for Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Wastewater and as a chapter editor on QA for the Compendium of Methods in Microbiology. He is also a lead auditor/assessor in microbiology for the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) and was the Vice-Chair of the CALA Board of Directors.