Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Why should you attend:
If you are constantly struggling to create, manage, and maintain all of the information found in Design Inputs, Design Outputs, and traceability matrices, all of which are often redundant, repetitive, and clustered together in an awkward manner, this webinar is something that will give you a different perspective and a very different approach that you can use.
If your design and manufacturing resources are spending too much time on documentation and not enough time on actual design and manufacturing you as a manager need to be looking for ways to simplify their work.
This webinar presents a new approach yet is based on solid principles and proven practices.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Brief introduction to Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
- Quality System Regulation, 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO 13485 as these apply to design control documents
- Traceability Matrix
- Applying lean document and lean configuration principles to the above
- Bringing it all together
Who will benefit:
Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Design Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Document Control
Design Engineers, Design Assurance, Quality Assurance