Validation and Use of Cloud Computing in FDA Regulated Environments
- Speaker:Ludwig Huber
- Product Code:GRC-90092
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Cloud computing can significantly reduce investment and operating costs for IT operations. However when used in FDA and other regulated environments they need to be validated to ensure consistent on-going performance and security and integrity of stored and managed data. While there are guidelines available on how to deal with standard networks this is not the case for virtual networks and cloud computing, This seminar will give a good understanding of FDA requirements of cloud computing and provide recommendations for implementation
• Benefits of virtual networks and cloud computing
• Possible issues when used in FDA regulated environments
• Recommendations from official task forces
• Different models: Infrastructure, Platform and Software as a Service
• Recommendations for different cloud versions: internal/external private, public
• Validation of cloud vs. traditional computers
• How to deal with major issues: security, data availability and data integrity
• Going through a complete project for cloud computing validation
• Selecting the right Cloud Provider for compliance
• What and how much to test and documents for different cloud models
• Considerations for formal agreements with service providers
• Step-by-step recommendations for using 'clouds' from planning to reporting
• Putting everything together: documentation for the FDA and every other agency
• Sharing best practices
For easy implementation, attendees will receive
• SOP: Using Cloud Computing in Regulated Environments
• SOP: Using the Internet in Regulated Environments
• SOP: Qualification of Virtual Networks
• IT managers and personnel
• Everybody responsible for FDA compliance of computer systems
• Managers from purchasing, documentation and operations
• All users of computer systems used in regulated environments
• QA managers and personnel
• GLP/GMP/GCP auditors
Ludwig Huber, Ph.D., is the director of Labcompliance and editor of www.labcompliance.com, the global online resource for validation and compliance. He is the author of the books "Validation and Qualification in Analytical Laboratories" and "Validation of Computerized Analytical and Networked Systems". For more information, please visit Dr.Huber’s website www.ludwig-huber.com