Payroll Legislative Update
- Speaker:Miles Hutchinson
- Product Code:GRC-90162
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Learn the latest updates on Form W-2 and Form W-2 wage and withholding reporting. This webinar will prepare your staff for this filing year, improve your employee reporting set-up and maintenance practices, and reduce your risk of complaints from the IRS. Experienced CGMA and businessman Miles Hutchinson will review the current law and regulations regarding the filing of Forms W-2 and W-4 and will provide practical guidance in these areas that have become the subject of increasing IRS scrutiny.
Every year the government changes various employment, benefit and reporting compliance rules. As we are working to understand and comply with the Affordable Care Act, we hear rumblings of potential repeal/replacement. Is it any wonder that businesses are struggling to comply with this burdensome body of law and regulation? You can help. You can keep abreast of the changes and liaison to keep your company in compliance with utmost efficiency.
Why Should you Attend:
If you are concerned about your company’s ability to comply with U.S. labor and payroll laws, join us for a quick update and help ensure your company pays your employees fairly and handles tax and other withholdings properly.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
• Review legal and regulatory changes for the 2016 reporting year
• Benefits/credits about to expire
• Retirement funding – new thresholds
• Updated forms
• Reporting the cost of employer sponsored health coverage – which employers are affected, when employers must begin reporting, what to report, valuation methods, etc.
• How to handle expense reimbursements made to employees - reportable/taxable?
• How to efficiently execute an electronic W-4 program
• Verifying employee social security numbers online
• Electronic filing with the SSA using Business Services Online (BSO) – the requirements and benefits
• Where to turn when you want to transmit employee copies of W-2’s electronically
• What your company can do to minimize resource consumption when complying with this regulatory reporting requirement
Who Will Benefit :
• Payroll Managers
• Payroll clerks
• HR Managers
• Information Reporting Officers
• Tax Managers
• Compliance Officers
• Compliance Managers
• Accounting Managers
By Miles Hutchinson, CGMA
Sales Tax Advisors, Inc.
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman with over 35 years in the field. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a one billion dollar real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications. He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools available at www.soxpolicies.com and www.salestaxadvisors.com. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
For information on refund or cancellation please refer here https://www.grcts.com/refund-cancellation-policy
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org