Basic Requirements for IQ, OQ and PQ Protocols
- Speaker:Kenneth Christie
- Product Code:GRC-90183
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
This webinar does not have a recording. However, we do offer customized face to face or online training for companies with large groups. Please contact our support to fix a date.
Why should you attend:
Any equipment, system or utility used for GMP impacted products or services must demonstrate they are suitable for their intended use and operate according to their design and functional specifications. To prove these requirements, the protocols developed for both installation and operational verification (and others) are expected to be in place, be based on defined user and functional specifications and approved prior to use. This webinar, designed for those just starting to be responsible for qualification activities, will help establish an outline of the basic components for these two protocols. Benefits of a good summary report are also briefly reviewed. In addition, common deficiencies cited by regulators will also be reviewed in order to help attendees avoid similar issues when their protocols are audited.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Review common protocol types and the typical information included in each.
- Discuss common deficiencies cited with each type.
- Review how best to summarize results and the handling of deviations encountered.
- Discuss questions that attendees may have regarding their current practices.