Groundwater Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs) - Introduction and Overview
- Speaker:Joe Keenan
- Date: 25th April 2019 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90596
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this webinar training is to offer attendees an introduction and a general overview of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) mandated Ground Water Discharge Requirements required at facilities. The training will also define the DMRs (Groundwater Discharge Monitoring Report) that apply to your facility.
Why Should You Attend:
Navigating the complexities of a Groundwater Discharge Monitoring Report (DMRs) can be complex and overwhelming to any organization, especially if you are a new Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professional assigned to this role. This webinar will discuss how DMRs impact your facility and how to properly fill them out. After the webinar, participants will have a good general outline of what is required in a DMR, how to go about getting the information to fill it out, and a comprehensive question and answer session.
- Define the EPA regulations pertaining to Groundwater Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs).
- Define if the DMRs apply to your facility.
- Understand how to navigate the complex regulatory requirements of the DMRs.
- Define how to properly fill out and submit DMRs.
- Discuss best practices in filling out DMRs.
- Answer specific questions or concerns as it relates to DMRs at your facility.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Introduction and overview of EPA regulations pertaining to Groundwater Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMR).
- Learn to evaluate if a DMR is required at your facility.
- Define the elements required in a DMR.
- Define how to gather required information to fill out a DMR.
- Define best practices in filling out DMRs.
- Comprehensive question and answer session.
Who Will Benefit:
- Maintenance Workers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Project Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Waste Water Treatment Operators
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
Senior Safety Coordinator, C Spire
Joe Keenan is a highly experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and human resources professional and management consultant with over 21 years of experience. He received his Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing Green Belt in 2005, MBA with a human resource management concentration in 2007 and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011. He currently serves as President of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Mr. Keenan has served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015. Since 2002, he is an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer.