Preventing Human Error in the Life Sciences
- Speaker:Charles H. Paul
- Product Code:GRC-90374
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Certification - GRCTS Attendance Certificate
This webinar will explore the true causes and nature of human error, how human error should be investigated, how human error relates to human performance, and the difference between real human error and systems, process, and management deficiencies.
Why you must Attend:
Human Error occurs in all settings. In the world of pharmaceutical manufacturing, the result of that error can result in loss of product or at the most extreme, injury to patients. Human is a frequent occurrence in pharmaceutical manufacturing. It occurs even when every obvious preventive actions have been employed such as effective compliance documentation development and training. Unfortunately, sometimes these actions are not adequate to prevent these errors from occurring. "Human Error" is sometimes not the cause of issues even though relegated/assigned as the root cause of adverse events with reasons assigned such as "lack of attention to detail" or "failure to follow procedure." Corrective action in these instances often involve re-training or disciplinary action. These approaches do not seek to understand really why the error(s) occurred.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What is Human Error?
- Nature of human error in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Approaches to investigating Human Error
- The root causes that are directly attributable to Human Error
- The role of leadership in Human Error reduction
- Human Error Reduction Strategies
- Human Error Prevention and Reduction Drivers
Who will benefit:
This webinar will benefit everyone in the life sciences who works within the manufacturing, engineering, quality, and regulatory functions or services to include, machine operators and mechanics, quality assurance, technical services, laboratory, regulatory, engineers, documentation development and management with titles such as associates, technicians, scientists, supervisors, managers, and directors.
This webinar applies to all worker levels – associates, managers, directors, vice presidents
- Packaging engineers
- Operations personnel
- Regulatory associates
- Medical device research and development associates, scientists, managers and directors
- Quality assurance and quality control personnel in the medical device industry
- Compliance managers and directors
Charles H. Paul is the President of C. H. Paul Consulting, Inc. – a regulatory, training, and technical documentation consulting firm. Charles has been a regulatory consultant for over 20 years and has published numerous white papers on the subject. The firm works with both domestic and international clients designing solutions for complex training and documentation issues.