- Speaker:Jane Hennessy
- Product Code:GRC-90087
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
This webinar will explain concept of International ACH, how it works, rationale for choosing it and how it differs from US domestic ACH. It will also discuss what International Payments Framework Association (IPFA) is and how it addresses International ACH issues. Instructor will cover the relevance of customer benefits and value proposition regarding International ACH and why it may be preferred over wire transfers.
Why Should You Attend:
There are many ways of making payments internationally. International ACH is one that is often not understood but can be very advantageous for efficiently and cost-effectively making payments to other countries.
This webinar will explain what International ACH is, how it works and more about a new organization that is creating global standards to make it even easier. It will discuss the rationale for choosing International ACH and how it differs from US domestic ACH.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
• International ACH – what is it?
• Customer benefits and value proposition
• Payment types
• When to use International ACH vs. wires
• How it works – process flow
• Differences between US ACH and International ACH
• International Payments Framework Association (IPFA) – what is it and how does it address International ACH issues.
Who Will Benefit:
• Payments professionals in companies and financial institutions
• Corporate treasury personnel
• Government regulators
• Technology providers of payment platforms
• Organizations that insure compliance with respect to payments
Jane is the Head of External Alliances for G2 Web Services and an International Banking and Payments Consultant.
Jane Hennessy, worked at Wells Fargo for nearly 22 years where she was an Executive Vice President, International Group, until 2012. Ms. Hennessy was the head of strategy and information management, marketing, cross-sell, and International Personal Banking. She also managed product management/ product development, alliances, and three significant bank mergers for the International Group. Prior to joining the International Group, she was a group personnel manager in Wholesale Banking.
She is a member of the Board of Directors of Oak Financial Software Corp. which is a start-up focused on financial services for the Latino segment..
She has an M.S. in psychology and a B.S. in mathematics from Michigan State University, and an M.B.A. from Santa Clara University in California. She is the past Chair of the Global Payments Forum, and Founding Co-Chair of the International Payments Framework LLC. Jane served on the West Coast Advisory Board for the Institute of International Education.
She has spoken extensively at conferences and seminars on wide variety of banking and technology topics, ranging as examples, from “Changes in Payment Trends – A Regional Perspective” in Beijing to “Driving Trusted Federation” in London. She also conducts training on business etiquette, communication skills and time management.