Designing and Using KPIs and Performance Dashboards
- Speaker:Miles Hutchinson
- Product Code:GRC-NR15
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
Designing, developing and supporting an effective reporting system of leading and lagging KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) is complicated. Information needed by senior management is different and less granular than that needed by the line manager, and the producers.
The technical aspects of pulling the right information from the mountains of data at the right time can be overwhelming. We can help demystify this puzzle and put your team on the track to smooth sailing. Join us and accelerate your team’s understanding and effectiveness in designing, implementing and monitoring critical KPIs using powerful performance dashboards. Learn how to tailor your dashboards to perfectly fit the needs of your C-suite, middle managers, and line and field personnel.
Why you must attend:
We need our leaders to be effective in deploying our resources and guiding our operations to reach our goals in the most effective way. We need everyone to understand our mission and strategy so we can be sure we are all pulling together in the right direction. How well do our dashboard reporting tools support your strategic mission and goals? Are they right timed and properly designed for the users? How many reporting layers do we need? How should our KPIs be delivered? Who should have access? The data is there. Getting it into the right hands when it is most needed is the challenge.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
Opt for a 6 month On Demand/ Recording if you are unavailable to attend the Live Meeting
In just ninety minutes you will gain the following insights:
- Learn the three applications of KPI dashboards
- Assess your organizational and technical readiness
- How to align your dashboard architecture to its application
- How to create an effective KPI team – identify the key participants
- How to establish a well-managed roll-out methodology
- How to ensure the final product is an effective strategic leadership tool
- What to measure: operational versus financial measures
- How balanced scorecards fit into the KPI development plan
- How to use process analysis to improve your KPI measures
- How to ensure your KPI dashboard will be successful – the action plan
- Examples of effective KPI dashboards
- References to rich resources to help you develop your KPI dashboards
The expert will remain online to answer all of your questions related to this topic.
This webinar will be invaluable for Accountants, CFOs, Payroll personnel, Human Resources, Accounts Payable personnel, Tax Managers and Attorneys
- Strategic Planners
- IT Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Information Reporting Officers
- Accounting Managers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Compliance Managers
SHRM PDCs - 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
HRCI CPE - 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
By Miles Hutchinson, CGMA
Sales Tax Advisors, Inc.
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He has over 40 years of practical experience in strategic planning, analysis and reporting. He is the author of several useful reporting and tax tools. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.