Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
This event will offer an overview of the status of GMO’s/Genetically Engineered foods in the USA, how they are regulated by the FDA, FDA’s Biotechnology Policy and Consultation program, and GMO labeling regulations around the world. U.S. State, federal and consumer initiatives to require GMO food labeling in the USA will be discussed, including the soon to be enacted Vermont GMO Labeling law 120. Useful regulatory references will also be provided.
Key Learning Objectives
- To learn about the regulatory status of GMOs in the USA
- To review worldwide GMO Labeling rules
- To cover FDA’s Biotechnology policy
- To review FDA’s Biotechnology Consultation program
- To understand Vermont’s labeling law and the status of other state GMO Labeling proposals.
- To understand what’s happened re: federal GMO labeling legislation.
- To understand industry reaction to the GMO labeling issue.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Safety of GMOs
- Regulatory status of GMO’s in the USA
- Worldwide GMO labeling regulations
- FDA’ s Position on GMO’s
- FDA Biotechnology Policy
- FDA Biotechnology Consultation Program
- State and Consumer initiatives re: GMO Labeling
- Vermont Labeling law
Covered During the Session:
Safety of GMOs, Regulatory status of GMOs in the USA, Worldwide GMO labeling regulations, FDA’s Biotechnology Policy, FDA’s Biotechnology Consultation Program, U.S. state & Consumer Initiatives re: GMO Labeling, and Vermont’s new Labeling Law 120.
Norma Skolnik has over 35 years of regulatory experience working with the pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries. She served as Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Americas for Cadbury Adams. Prior to that she was Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Adams Division of Pfizer and Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs for the Warner-Lambert company. She also served as Director of Regulatory Affairs for Lederle Consumer Healthcare and as Associate Director of Marketed Product Support for Lederle Laboratories and Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs for Wyeth. She currently works as a regulatory consultant.