Classify Medical Devices In Both The EU (Applying The New EU Regulation) And The US
- Speaker:Charles H. Paul
- Product Code:GRC-90331
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has established classifications for approximately 1,700 different generic types of devices and grouped them into 16 medical specialties referred to as panels. Each of these generic types of devices is assigned to one of three regulatory classes based on the level of control necessary to assure the safety and effectiveness of the device.
The determination process, how you apply the classification process to your device, is complex and requires several levels of analysis to make the proper device classification. Proper medical device classification is the fundamental first step in submitting your device for approval anywhere in the world.
This webinar will detail the medical device classification process for the United States through the FDA and will overview the very complex process for medical device classification within the EU. Specifically, this webinar will provide detailed background into the process and will make clear some of the very complex terms and sub-processes associated with medical device classification. We will actually work through the classification process step-by-step for the US and will overview how the process is accomplished for the EU.
- Explain the importance of properly classifying medical devices.
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences globally in medical device classification processes.
- Explain how to determine if your product is a medical device.
- Explain the purpose and function of the medical device classification panels?
- Identify and explain Medical Device exemptions and state when they apply.
- Explain the purpose of the product code classification database and explain how is it used?
- Explain the process of classifying medical devices in the EU in terms of the new Medical Device Regulation.
- Purpose and reason for classifying medical devices
- Medical device determination
- The medical device classification panels
- Medical Device exemptions and when they apply.
- Product code classification database and how it is used
- The process of classifying a medical device in the US
- The process of classifying a medical device in the EU
- The impact of the new EU Medical Device Regulation on EU medical device classifications