Medical Device Recalls – A Complete Prevention Strategy
- Speaker:Charles H. Paul
- Product Code:GRC-90350
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a recent study, the FDA has reported a 95% increase in medical device recalls over a nine year period ending in 2017 attributable to a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, medical device recalls are expensive and most importantly carry significant risk to the health and safety of patients.
The increase indicates serious failures in the processes and controls designed to ensure reliability, safety, and effectiveness of the recalled devices. As medical devices become more complex and software components become more critical to device functioning, the need for proactive risk prevention becomes more and more evident.
- Preventing recalls during specification writing
- Preventing recalls during early design
- Preventing recalls during the detail design phase
- Designing for Prognostics to protect patients
- Preventing recalls during production validation
- Preventing software design recalls
- Preventing supply chain quality defects to avoid recalls
- Preventing recalls using a verification process
- Preventing recalls using the design validation process
- Role of management in preventing recalls
- Innovative methods useful in preventing recalls
- Medical Device Industry
- Personnel involved in Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs that require a basic understanding of the regulatory submissions process.