Latest in the NACHA Rules Space! - NASBA CPE 1.5
- Speaker:Donna K Olheiser, AAP
- Product Code:GRC-NR05
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
To remain in compliance with the Rules, the topics covered will include: The New (recently approved) Third-Party Sender Registration rule details, effective Sept 2017, with the implementation period ending March 2018. Includes an overview of the 3-phases of Same Day ACH (already in effect) and how this affects settlement and posting rules and processes.
NACHA has released a RFC and RFI on expanding ACH and requested information from the industry on other Same Day ACH processes – Details will be included! PLUS, the most recent details on a RFC on changing the Annual ACH Rules Audit and Appendix 8, plus other related topics on ACH Quality and Risk Management.
Recent major Rule changes late in 2017 and updates in 2018, including a Same Day ACH Rule change overview will be covered in this 90-minute session. It is a requirement that the NACHA Operating Rules are followed by all financial institutions who process ACH transactions. Included will be recent RFC (Request for Comment) and RFI (Request for Information) details and what this means to you and how possible changes could affect you.
- Outline how Same Day ACH (implemented in three phases) works and how it affects settlement and funds availability
- Define the NEW Third-Party Sender (TPS) Registration process and how to identify if an ODFI has a TPS relationship
- Describe the details on recently closed RFC and RFI on expanding Same Day ACH from NACHA and how these changes (if a ballot is issued and the proposed Rules changes are made) could affect you
- Identify the details of the most recent RFC (which closes July 20, 2018) and how the proposed changes to the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit could affect you and proposed changes to ACH Quality and Risk Management with several different proposed changes.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- 2017 Third-Party Sender Registration – new Rule with details
- Overview on how Same Day ACH has changed the ACH Network
- RFC and RFI on Expanding Same Day ACH
- UPDATE info on current RFC surrounding changes to the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8
- Included will be details on other proposed changes relating to ACH Quality and Risk Management
Who will benefit: (Titles)
- ACH Operations staff
- Compliance Officers (Auditors)
- ACH Managers
- Electronic Payments Professionals
- AAP’s – keeping up with changes in ACH Rules and wanting to earn AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Anyone who wishes to enhance their knowledge of the new rules
- Target Companies: For marketing (Examples)
- Financial Institutions
- ACH Operations Departments
- Audit Departments (within financial institutions)
- Third-Party ACH Processers
- Originators who issue Payment (ACH) Cards (Target, Kwik Trip, Shell Gas)
NASBA CPE: 1.5
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based, Field of Study: Banking/ Finance, Level: Basic - Intermediate, Prerequisites: None, Advanced Preparations - None.
Donna K Olheiser, AAP, is the Vice President Of Education Services And Founder Of Dynamic Mastership, LLC.; and holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation (achieved in 2004).
She is an enthusiastic and energetic Certified Master Trainer with over 15 years’ training experience. She has designed and facilitated over 100 training sessions each year with her expertise being the rules for companies and financial institutions when processing electronic (specifically ACH) payments, then scheduling the events to facilitate and deliver the material through a variety of venues (webinars, teleseminars, in-person workshops, including regional and national conferences).
Her extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for transferring payment processing knowledge using the adult learning theory is remarkable and has helped many payment professionals perform daily operational tasks including exception processing while remaining compliant with the NACHA Operating Rules. She uses scenarios and examples to bring the learning home, easy to comprehend and apply to real-life day-to-day ACH processing. Ms. Olheiser’s ability to engage the learner through the entire training event helps the adult learner apply what they’ve learned during and after each training session.
Donna has over 24 years of experience in the financial services industry which includes 9 years’ experience as the education service director at a Regional Payments Association (RPA), where she managed and facilitated the entire education program for nearly 800 financial institution members. Prior to that, Ms. Olheiser spent 14 years in various departments with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.