The New Tax Law 2018 - NASBA CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Miles Hutchinson
- Product Code:GRC-90329
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Accounting - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Finance- 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None| No advance preparation.
The new tax reform has broad implications and will have a significant impact on businesses of every size, and individuals at every income level. The $1.5 trillion legislation represents the greatest changes in tax laws seen in decades. These changes are catching millions of people by surprise, and unsure of what they need to do now.
How will the new tax reform impact your business, and you personally? Join our comprehensive webinar program to gain a clear understanding of you should be doing now to prepare. You’ll discover:
- How the new tax act will impact business of different sizes
- What the tax reform means now for business expense deductions
- Changes to losses for corporate and non-corporate taxpayers
- Key provisions of the act that affect individuals – and how
- Taking full advantage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2018
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
Understanding the New Tax Reform – and the Impact on Businesses
- Understanding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Legislation
- How much will the new bill actually cost – and what’s being cut
- How to apply the new Sec 199A rules; S-Corps, Partnerships, etc
- New rules for business interest expense deductions
- Calculating deductions according to the new restrictions & allowances
- What are the new limitation on losses for corporate taxpayers? Non-corporate?
What does the new Tax Act mean for Individuals in 2018 – and beyond?
- Repeal of the personal exempt deduction – and its impact
- Changes applying to State and local income taxes, and real property taxes
- Important information and new rules on estate and gift tax in 2018
- Personal income tax rate changes – what’s the same; what’s changing
- When the Affordable Care act provisions go into effect
Who Will Benefit:
- Tax Managers
- Payroll Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Compliance Managers
All types of entities including For Profit, Not for Profit, Government (Federal and State) – everyone who hires an independent contractor has reporting obligations - AICPA, CGMA, IOMA, TAPN
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, CBS, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, U.S. Marine Corps, and the U.S. Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.