OFAC Sanctions Update - NR
- Speaker:Robert J. Ward, Jr
- Product Code:GRC-NR01
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
We will be discussing OFAC Sanctions and it's new updates.
- Intro to OFAC
- New Law Developments
- Lessons Learned From Recent Enforcement Actions
- Best Practices For Policies, Procedures
- Self-Audit And Training
Areas we will be covering;
- Screening Requirements
- The New Countering Americas Adversaries through Sanctions Act
- The Trump Withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Deal and Immediate Steps to Secure Compliance
Who will Benefit:
- Compliance Personnel
- Including In House Counsel
- Chief Compliance Officers And Their Staff
NASBA CPE - 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Finance / Banking (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Robert J. Ward, Jr. has over thirty years of experience as an international trade law attorney, having worked for three of the big four consulting firms as well as a half dozen Fortune 500 companies. He has served as Chief Compliance Officer for the world’s largest maritime services company as well as a globally deployed oil and gas telecommunications company. Robert has a strong background in political science, and focuses on international contracts review, fraud investigations as well as anti corruption, global sanctions and export control issues. Robert offers this:
“My mission is to help small to midsize companies make sense of the labyrinth of embargoes and economic sanctions law. Any company can inadvertently conduct business with a blacklisted party and find themselves dealing with significant penalties. I offer cost-effective compliance solutions tailored to your specific business model.” Robert Ward is a highly qualified attorney, whose solutions include customized policies and procedures, escalation matrices, and the selection of screening software that’s best for your business model. Ward also offers seasoned legal advice on managing and mitigating a violation crisis.
Robert Ward holds a BA from the University of Notre Dame and is a cum laude graduate of Tulane Law School as well as a Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer. Robert lives in Houston and offers small to mid-sized businesses competitive rates for his highly informative educational presentations and legal consultations.