Easy Planning and Prioritizing Using Microsoft Outlook Tasks and Calendar - NASBA HR CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Karla Brandau
- Product Code:GRC-90502
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Do you face daily dilemmas trying to figure out where to start on your task list? Task lists can be overwhelming with a great range of items to complete. Some can wait but others are urgent and demand immediate attention. When you have 5 or 6 urgent requests at one time, the choice of which one to work on first can be agonizing.
The principles taught in this program solve the puzzle for you. You will learn tried and true prioritizing and when added to the amazing productivity features of Microsoft Outlook you will become an expert at prioritizing the most important task to start on every morning.
Following the tried and true principles and the Outlook pointers in this program, you’ll be able to mesh time management principles with the features of Microsoft Outlook and avoid daily chaos, including the racing heartbeat or fluttery stomach fearing you won’t be able to get all of your work completed in the eight hours you spend at work.
After this instruction you’ll make better decisions as you scan through the emails, make note of meetings and appointments on the calendar, and evaluate tasks in the Tasks folder. You’ll be capable of adeptly attacking the most urgent tasks, giving you a feeling of competence. The biggest benefit of the pointers in this webinar is that you will be able to close out every day knowing you have worked with a producer’s mindset. You’ll be able to leave work on time and enjoy your personal life.
You will learn (or refresh) prioritizing and planning principles and apply them to your individual tasks. Add your new knowledge and skills to Outlook productivity features and you will gain an incredible productivity edge.
Areas will be covered:
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Prioritize competing demands
- Plan the completion of complex tasks
- Separate urgency from crisis
- Decide the Value of tasks
- Assess the Urgency of tasks
- Sequence tasks in your daily workflow
- You won’t want to miss instruction on the Outlook Calendar that permits you to:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your work
- Keep track of meetings and appointments
- Never miss a deadline
- Take advantage of Categories to help you sort tasks and projects
- Close out your day every day
- Plan forward to stay on top of daily chaos
- Mesh your personal and professional calendars
- For a winning strategy, add the Calendar information to these Task topics:
- Planning tasks in the Tasks Folder
- Giving complex projects their own Task Folder
- Using a variety of Task views
- Customizing the column headings in Tasks
- Eliminating completed tasks from the Tasks Folder
- Using Outlook features to prioritize tasks
Who Will benefit:
This webinar is customized for any employee who wants to advance their career by producing results. Those results are a combination of focus, planning, and the prioritization of tasks and calendar events.
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
NASBA CPE - 1.5
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | HR - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Specialized Knowledge - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - Basic Knowledge in Outlook| No advance preparation.
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with Microsoft Outlook features as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and she has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of Microsoft Outlook to leave work on time.