Outlook on Steroids: Tips and Techniques for the Advanced User - NABSA HR CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Karla Brandau
- Product Code:GRC-90290
HRCI Credits: 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASBA CPE - 1.5 | Field - HR
Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and can be treated as a programming tool. The savvy users of Outlook can program its features to be more productive – taking into account their job description, their personality and their work habits already ingrained in their daily routine.
Don’t be caught in the trap of using Outlook only for email, calendar appointments and meetings. If you do, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. Attend this webinar, learn to use Outlook to the fullest extent and you’ll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement.
Many individuals discover the benefits of advanced Outlook features by accident. Don’t be one of them. Increase your productivity immediately by taking control of this tool. Attend this webinar and be shown not only advanced features, but learn the benefits of those features from a time management viewpoint.
This program helps you take Outlook usage to the next level, permitting you to take productivity to new heights.
Objectives and Areas Covered:
When you attend this webinar, you will get tips and techniques that the novice user will never know exist. Implementing what you are taught will take your Outlook use to new levels and place you in an elite circle of achievers.
You will conquer your task list in record time as you learn advanced Outlook techniques and how to:
- Use the features in the expanded ribbon in these Outlook folders: Mail, Calendar, Tasks
- Distinguish between the To-Do List, the To-Do Bar and Tasks
- Program options in the File tab for the Inbox and Calendar
- Implement Categories to organize information and push productivity
- Work from Single Line Layout
- Use the Field Chooser to customize columns headings to display the information your needs
PLUS, you’ll get instruction on how to:
- Choose preferences for the Quick Access Tool bar
- Become proficient at using the Rules Wizard
- Set next steps for follow-ups in the Reminders window
- Use templates for repetitive information
- Discover Quick Parts
With this instruction on advanced features of Microsoft Outlook you’ll find precious minutes during the day to be more productive by applying your mental abilities to think and focus, not spending your time with the routine and the repetitive that technology can do. It is like having your own little IT person at your service.
Don’t wait – Sign up today so you can hand over mundane tasks to Microsoft Outlook.
This webinar is constructed to help any employee at any level in the organization who uses Microsoft Outlook email and want to get more done in less time by understanding advanced features that push productivity.
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Literally everyone who use Outlook everyday at home or work
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with Microsoft Outlook features as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and she has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of Microsoft Outlook to leave work on time.