Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
Are you losing money to payroll fraud?
Payroll fraud is the most common form of employee theft and of all the accounting fraud scams, it’s one of the hardest to detect. One of the difficulties in stopping payroll fraud is the different types of scams that exist. How can you implement policies, procedures and strategies to identify, eliminate and prevent payroll fraud? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Red Flags to look for when
identifying payroll fraud
- Protocols you can put in
place to prevent fraud
- Using audits to find
patterns, red flags & stop scams
- Common risk factors
companies face when it comes to payroll fraud
- Real-life lessons:
Strategies taken from actual fraud cases
Join us for this highly informative, 90-minute webinar to discover the various types of payroll scams, how to recognize key signs of fraud, and ways to prevent and eliminate payroll fraud.
Identifying Payroll Fraud: Various Types of Scams & Warning Signs to Know
tell-tale signs of fraud: What to look for in employee behavior
your risk factors: Modern issues facing companies & how to prepare
usual suspects: Common scams, schemes & plots for payroll fraud
Strategies to Detect & Prevent Fraud with Internal Controls & Polices
on how to build red flag alerts into your payroll accounting
guidance on how to construct internal controls that prevent fraud
payroll scams & their outcomes: Key lessons to take away
Ways to Use Payroll Audits to Defend Against Fraud & Negligence
frequency: How often should you conduct audits to be effective?
on the different types of self-audits & methods to conduct them
obstacles auditors face when it comes to fraud & how to avoid them
Live Question & Answer Session – Have your questions answered by the expert at the end of meeting!
Goldmann, MSc., CFE, is president of FraudAware LLC, the publisher of
White-Collar Crime Fighter, a widely read monthly newsletter for internal
auditors, controllers, corporate counsel, financial operations managers and
Peter is the author of Fraud in the Markets: Why it Happens and How to Fight It, published by John Wiley & Sons, as well as four other anti-fraud books.
Mr. Goldmann has also developed FraudAware, the leading employee fraud awareness training program. A user-friendly, customized learning tool, FraudAware uses workshop, Webinar and E-Learning formats to educate employees and managers at all levels in how to detect, prevent and report incidents of fraud or suspicious conduct.
Peter is a Principal of FraudResourceNet, the largest online resource of how-to anti-fraud articles, Webinars, audit templates and news.
Peter holds a Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and a Master's from the London School of Economics