Personal and Business Tax Returns Analysis - 1040 Federal Tax Returns, K-1 Forms and Tax Code Updates (+)
- Speaker:David L Osburn
- Product Code:GRC-90602
- NASBA CPE: 1.8
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.8
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This personal and business tax returns analysis training program will focus on key areas such as 1040 federal tax returns, K-1 forms, and tax code updates and how they affect bank’s clients. It will also discuss the structure of a C corporation, S corporation, and Partnership (including LLC) tax return.
Why Should You Attend:
Attend this proactive webinar and gain an understanding of the often complex and confusing topic of taxes. Bank personnel are required to obtain and properly interpret tax returns for both commercial and consumer lending purposes. This webinar will focus on personal tax return analysis and on the analysis of various business tax returns.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Review the basic structure of the personal 1040 federal tax return (including the various schedules and K-1 forms)
- Use analysis techniques to prepare a personal cash flow from information gleaned from the 1040 and the related schedules
- Discuss updates in the current tax code and how they affect a bank’s clients
- Describe how the 1040 tax return can be used to market the bank’s products and services
- Discuss the structure of a C corporation, S corporation, and Partnership (including LLC) tax return
- Analyze business tax returns and prepare cash flows for these entities
- Draw additional information from business returns including identifying fraudulent tax returns
- Discuss updates in the current tax code as they apply to businesses
Who Will Benefit:
- Commercial Lenders
- Credit Analysts
- Loan Documentation Specialists
- Relationship Managers
- Branch Managers
- Private Bankers
- Business Development Officers
- Bank Directors
- Compliance Managers and Officers
- Risk Managers and Officers
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sales Representatives
- Marketing Personnel
- Retail Businesses Owners
- Maintenance and Security Employees
- Stock Room Personnel
- Business Vendors
David L Osburn
Owner, Osburn and Associates, LLC
David L. Osburn is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a business training and contract CFO firm that provides webinars, seminars, and keynote speeches for CPAs, bankers, attorneys, credit managers, and business owners on topics such as banking/finance/credit, negotiation skills, marketing, and management issues.
Mr. Osburn’s contract CFO clients include medical practitioners, financial institutions, law firms, CPA firms, architects, real estate developers, and contractors. His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 16 years as a business trainer/contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of vice president/senior banking officer. His banking credentials include loan underwriting, loan work-out, management, and business development.
He has been an adjunct college professor (MBA and undergraduate courses) for over 30 years, teaching at Regis University and the College of Southern Nevada. He holds an MBA from Utah State University, a BS in Finance from Brigham Young University, and is a graduate of the ABA National Commercial Lending School at the University of Oklahoma. Additionally, Mr. Osburn holds the professional designation of Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA) as granted by the National Association of Credit Management (NACM).