New Pharma Water System Project Details
- Speaker:Peter T. Vishton, P.E
- Product Code:GRC-90397
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRCTS Attendance Certificate
All Pharma Water systems have FDA established Standards for drug manufacturing. Included are Chemical and Microbial limits, Sampling, Testing, Materials, Records, Reports, Instruments, Calibrations, Drawings, Schematic Diagrams, Monitoring, SOPs, Quality by Design, Risk Assessment, Commissioning, Validation and others.
This Seminar will cover “ALL” of these as well as other details of acquiring and installation of a Pharma Water System to meet FDA expectations. It can also be used as a guide for existing systems upgrades.
Areas We Will Be Covering:
- Pharma Water Systems Essential Terminology
- Feed Water Characterization and Changes
- Base Water Chemistry
- Water Qualities required by FDA, EU, others
- Pharmacopeia Water Grades / Purified, WFI, Distillation – VC and ME
- System Pre-Treatment Components
- Final Treatment Components
- Point of Use Valves
- Control Systems / Data Collection
- SOPs / Writing /Training
- Understanding and Resolving System Deviations
- Calibration / Maintenance
- As- Built Documentation
- Regulatory Inspection Issues
- Typical Systems
Who Will Benefit:
- Most Pharmaceutical employees should benefit from this wide-ranging presentation.
- All Pharmaceutical Products personnel that have some involvement with Pharma Water Systems.
- All Pharmaceutical Products require water meeting specifications to make products that the FDA will permit their sale.
- Quality employees
- Sample Analyzers
- End Users
- Project Managers and others.
Peter T. Vishton, P.E.
Subject Matter Expert Pharma Water & GMP Utility Systems
Peter Vishton currently is an Independent Consultant supporting Pharmaceutical Companies to keep their Pharma Water Systems functioning very well. The types of problems that these Systems experience can be difficult to determine and correct quickly. Peter has been a member of the ISPE teams that have written and published several Good Practice Guides for Pharma Water Systems and GMP Utilities. As a result, his experience with Pharma Water Systems is very wide. He has been directly involved in almost all the steps that have to take place to install and operate a Compliant New Pharma Water System that meets all requirements. This presentation will cover these steps and requirements.