Poster Compliance. Is Your Company in Compliance with the 2018 Poster Requirements? - HRCI & SHRM Certificate
- Speaker:Margie Faulk
- Product Code:GRC-90416
HRCI Credits: 1.5
SHRM Credits: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
This training is available for On-Site and Online Corporate Training for your Organization.
SHRM PDCs - 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
HRCI CPE - 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Free for all the attendees: “Federal Compliance Checklist to assist in Labor Poster Compliance for All Attendees”
This webinar will cover the critical importance of ensuring compliance with Federal, State and Local posting regulations. Labor posters are a liability for all organization. Just this year there were 28-35 changes and updates in labor posters nationwide. If you have not checked for your state’s labor poster requirements, you may be at risk of fines and penalties in the amounts of $5,000-$25,000 based on the regulation.
Many companies nationwide are aware they are required to have labor posters in places where their employees congregate. There are many states that have poster requiring them to include minimum wage rates, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notices, Department of Labor (DOL) regulations and other Federal laws. But, did you know that not all states have the same requirements? Additionally, more states have different regulations within their own counties. It is critical for companies to have the appropriate posters for their state and industry in order to be compliant with the poster regulations or risk fines and penalties. Especially now that fines and penalties across most regulatory agencies have almost doubled in 2016.
Why you must attend this webinar:
Ensuring compliance with workplace labor posters is a must for all Employers or they suffer the risk of fines and penalties which can be a financial impact. Most Employers do not consider the risk or the challenge when Employers have multi-site/multi-state locations. The penalties for one poster violation may be $1500 but if an Employer has locations in twenty-five sites, the penalties can be as high as $37,500 for all the sites. OSHA penalties have increased to $24,000. Can you afford not to be compliant?
There are many Employers who think that the labor poster regulation should be low in the priority level of risk management. Still others are unaware of the changes, revisions and penalties that can impact them when there is an audit from the regulatory entities. Don't get caught with posters that are outdated, nonexistent or not in the right location.
Areas we will be covering:
- Learn what regulations have changed.
- What posters are required for new applicants?
- How can you be compliant with poster regulations for remote employees?
- Should you purchase posters separately or via subscription service?
- What other workplace regulations impact companies?
- How can you be a step ahead of Poster compliance regulations?
- What are the penalties and fines for the different poster regulations?
- How can you mitigate multi-state poster compliance?
- What new poster requirements are in effect for 2018 and 2019?
Who should attend?
- All industries will benefit from this training including:
- Board of Directors
- Program Managers, Office Managers (with HR Roles)
- HR Workplace Compliance Professionals (Officers, Directors, Managers and Specialists)
- Senior HR Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Office Managers and/or any professional responsible for facilities
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP HR Compliance Solutions, LLC-Compliance Officer, is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A current Compliance Officer for HR Compliance Solutions, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus has expanded to Global Workplace Compliance in International, multi-state, multi-National, state and local workplace compliance which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers offer compliance training to HR professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations. Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE).