FDA Pre-Submission process, IDE, 510(k), PMA and IVD - (+)
- Speaker:Grace Powers
- Product Code:GRC-90614
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certifications: GRCTS Attendance Certificate
This webinar will discuss all aspects of the US FDA Pre-Submission process. This webinar will review when a Pre-submission may be appropriate for a company or product. It will include a review of the guidance document. The types of Pre-submissions will also be reviewed including those for IDE applications, study risk determinations, Pre-Sub for a 510(k), Pre-Sub for a PMA and Pre-Sub for an IVD. The content needs for the various Pre-Sub types will also be explored. Questions that are appropriate for FDA Pre-Submissions will be discussed in great detail including examples of good and not so good questions for FDA. The e-copy required for Pre-Submissions will be reviewed as well as tips of the logistics of in person meetings at FDA. Overall the webinar will include the all the background needed to submit a Pre-Submission.
- Understand the USA FDA Pre-submission process
- Understand the types of Pre-Subs
- Understand the various types of FDA meetings
- Understand the logistics of an in-person FDA meeting
- Pre-Sub for a 510(k)
- Pre-Sub for a PMA
- Pre-Sub for an IVD
- Areas Covered:
- What is a Pre-Submission?
- When is a Pre-Submission appropriate for my company or product?
- What types of questions are right to ask for FDA Pre-Submissions
- Complete Background and Preparation required to submit Pre-Submissions
- How will I get my feedback?
Anyone from small or large companies looking to submit a Pre-Submission
- Compliance Officers
- Regulatory Affairs - all levels
- Clinical Affairs - all levels
- Quality Assurance - all levels
- Quality Engineering - all levels
- Medical Scientists
- R&D - all levels
- Anyone interested in the FDA Pre-submission process
Grace Powers is an independent regulatory affairs consultant. She founded Powers Regulatory Consulting in 2015 to help clients with regulatory strategies and submissions. Her clients have included universities, investors, start-ups and mid-size medical device companies. She has fifteen years of industry experience in medical devices including research and development. She has previously worked at Brookhaven Medical, Bard Medical, CardioMEMS and Novoste, all in the Atlanta area.
She has leadership experience with managing regulatory affairs responsibilities related to all pre- and post- marketing regulatory activities and submissions. Her RA submission experience includes 510(k), Pre-Submissions, IDE, PMA, EU Technical Files and Design Dossiers. She has also managed an International RA team which including Canadian licensing, TGA, Japan, China, Russia, Latin America and other country submissions. Grace holds an BE in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University, an MS in Biomedical Engineering from UCLA and an MBA from Georgia Tech. She is RAC US, RAC Europe, and RAC Global certified.