AML/BSA Requirements for Privately Owned ATMs - NASBA CPE -1.5
- Speaker:Dr Gina J. Lowdermilk
- Product Code:GRC-90369
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASBA - 1.5 CPE
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | HR (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
This session highlights understanding and mitigating the risks of POATMs that are being acknowledged and recognized by regulators and examiners.
In this webinar, we will discuss the areas that regulators and examiners are primarily focusing on in regards to POATMs. The areas of focus outlined in this webinar are based on best industry practices and supervisory experience
Why You should Attend The Session :
Financial institutions are required to be compliant with BSA rules and regulations. Such compliance needs to be well documented and consistent to ensure financial institutions are adequately identifying POATM customers and mitigating those risks.
Financial institutions’ BSA POATM program must be included in the bank’s policies and procedures, comprehensive risk assessments, and monitoring programs.
Areas Covered During The Session:
- Implementing BSA compliance practices on privately owned ATMs
- Assessing policies and procedures regarding POATMs
- Determining effectiveness and thoroughness of training programs
- Ensuring qualified employee oversight of daily BSA operations regarding POATMs
- Independent testing
Dr Gina J. Lowdermilk, PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and financial regulatory compliance professional with extensive experience in policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting . Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders. Her 15 years of experience has given her the opportunity to work from small community banks to large, international financial institutions. Her roles not only included BSA/AML and compliance, but also operations, lending services, business development, marketing, management, department development, and asset quality.
Ms. Lowdermilk has worked with almost all financial regulators and examiners. She possesses advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer, Visio, and Access skills. She also has experience with FiServ, BAM, CRA Wiz, TeamMate, COGNOS, and Metavante banking software. She has been responsible for creating both recurring and ad hoc executive management and board presentations. In addition to her above experience, she is also an adjunct instructor for the business and construction management programs at a local college, as well as writes numerous BSA/AML and compliance articles, training materials, and manuals for numerous clients.