Project Management for Human Resources Professional- CPE Accredited (90 Minute Training)
- Speaker:Cathleen Hampton
- Date: 8th January 2019 09:00 AM PST | 12:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90517
HRCI Credits: 1.5
SHRM Credits: 1.5
Left to Register
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
This webinar on project management in human resources will focus on key project management skills for the HR professional. You will learn proven, successful techniques for detailed, systematic, team-involved planning and effective implementation.
There are certain benefits to the professional who is able to master the process of project management:
Achieve crucial results and ensure those results meet team, department, and the organization’s strategic objectives.
Become a master at getting things done on time, within budget, and according to those quality standards your organization is known for.
Minimize the time it takes to get the job done by finding ways to deliver on your objectives within reasonable time horizons while avoiding business cycle risks.
Use resources effectively to save time and money while helping teams make the best use of their valuable time.
Why Should you Attend:
You as an HR leader play a major role in shaping your company’s strategy as well as ensuring that the strategy is carried out as planned. While there is much written about the creation of strategy, there is little written about implementation.
In this 90-minute webinar training, we will talk about strategic and effective management and implementation of programs and ways in which you, as an HR professional, can facilitate both in your company. More specifically, this session will focus on how project management is becoming a critical success factor in the overall HR organizational strategy.
- Benefits of honing your Project Management Skills.
- Understanding the Big Picture, the four processes involved in project work.
- Understanding Work Breakdown Structures and scheduling the work.
- How to Identify and Manage Risk?
- Understanding unique challenges in HR project management.
- How to extract lessons from every HR project and apply them in future projects?
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
As a result of attending this webinar, the HR professional will Learn :
- From Strategy to Implementation.
- What is Project Management?
- Overall Benefits of Project Management in Human Resources.
- Considerations of Project Management (PM) Related to Human Resources (HR).
- Key Project Management Skills for the HR Professional.
- Approaches to Project Management.
- The Architecture of Implementation.
- Developing Project Scope.
- How to Stay on Course and Maintain Control of the Project?
- Developing the Project Budget
- Risk Identification, Planning, and Management.
- The People Side of Implementation, Planning Resources.
- Implementing Human Capital Initiatives.
- Strategy as Work in Progress – Verifying Project Scope
- Project Closeout
- Developing and Leveraging Your Strategic Mindset for Successful Implementation.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar was designed to provide human resource professionals and business executives with the practical information they need to help increase their effectiveness when developing HR programs and services.
- HR Practitioners
- HR Leaders and Team Leads
- Organizational Strategy Leaders
- Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
Cathleen Hampton is a well-known and respected Human resources professional with more than 25 years’ experience providing subject matter expertise and consulting services in the areas of risk and compliance, policy development, cultural practice and management training. Ms. Hampton is considered a trusted advisor providing expert guidance on the development of policy and practice for her client organizations. She is also a well-known speaker noted for presenting best-in-practice solutions focused on operational strategies that outpace major completion with results oriented solutions.