Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. You can access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any clarifications.
HRCI CPE Credits: 4.0
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This webinar guides you through the process and provides you tips to improve and strengthen your project management skills. The purpose of this session is to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to effectively and efficiently define, organize, plan, manage, and close human resource related projects.Background:
There are certain benefits to the professional who is able to master the process of project management:
- Achieve crucial results and ensure those results meet team, department, and the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Become a master at getting things done on time, within budget, and according to those quality standards your organization is known for.
- Minimize the time it takes to get the job done by finding ways to deliver on your objectives within reasonable time horizons while avoiding business cycle risks.
- Use resources effectively to save time and money while helping teams make the best use of their valuable time.
Managing projects requires the knowledge of allocating, tracking, and utilizing resources to achieve a stated objective or outcome within a specific period of time. As an HR professional, you are well aware of time constraints when fulfilling your objectives, but are you aware of how to apply basic project management techniques to be the most effective at achieving your objectives?
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
As a result of attending this webinar, the HR professional will Learn :
- Be able to explain the four phases of a project
- Establish a project’s scope and define the project’s deliverables
- Break down project work into management tasks and schedule the timing and sequencing of project tasks.
- Porject ManagementM, an overview
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- In projects, everyone has a role and understanding them is important
- Key aspects of the four phases of project management
- Identify project team members and assign tasks according to the best talent available.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan designed to optimize project variables.
- Evaluate team performance and outcomes so that lessons learned can be well documented for future project initiatives.
- Work breakdown structures (WBS)
- WBS tools
- Project Phase
- Developing schedules
- Tradeoffs and adjustments
your project management skills
- Identifying Risk and developing contingencies
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Possible Causes
- Q and A
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar was designed to provide human resource professionals and business executives with the practical information they need to help increase their effectiveness when developing HR programs and services.Instructor Profile:
Cathleen Hampton is a well-known and respected Human resources professional with more than 25 years’ experience providing subject matter expertise and consulting services in the areas of risk and compliance, policy development, cultural practice and management training. Ms. Hampton is considered a trusted advisor providing expert guidance on the development of policy and practice for her client organizations. She is also a well-known speaker noted for presenting best-in-practice solutions focused on operational strategies that outpace major completion with results oriented solutions.